Marriage Registration Partners

Vital Records
Public Health

What would you like to do?

What you need to know

​​​​​We created this page to provide County Clerks and Tribal Court Administrators responsible for registering marriage certificates access to the resources and information they need to continue to register vital records accurately and on time.

If you need forms or paper  to print marriage certificates, please email or call (402) 471-2873.  Please specify the type of form or paper you need. 

According to Statute 71-614 , "If no marriages were performed in the county during the preceding month, a card furnished by the department indicating such information shall be submitted on or before the fifth day of each month to the department." Please email to or fax it to (402) 742-8351.

Marriages were required to be filed with the State of Nebraska beginning in 1909.

User Documentation:

Additional Links:

Contact Vital Records Marriage Desk:

Phone: (402) 471-2872