Make a Child Support Payment

5; 6
Economic Assistance
Children and Family Services

What would you like to do?

What you need to know

​All child support payments must be made to the Nebraska Child Support Payment Center. If you have an open child support case and are employed, court-ordered payments must be made through income withholding. 

If you do not have an open child support case, and are not subject to income withholding, below are payment options and location information.

Pay online using:   

  • Debit and web
  • Credit and web
  • PayNearMe
  • PayPal (2.49% convenience fee)
  • Credit card (2.49% surcharge fee) 
  • Debit card (no charge)

Pay in person using: 

  • Check
  • Cash, money order or cashier's check
  • Credit card (2.49% surcharge) 
  • Debit card (no charge)

421 S. 9th St, Suite 137
Lincoln, NE 68508 

Pay by mail using:  

  • Check, money order or cashier's check

P.O. Box 82600
Lincoln, NE 68501-2600