Claims Portal Provider Agreements


What would you like to do?

What you need to know

Becoming a DHHS Provider or Vendor​

DHHS enters into agreements with providers when our clients request provider services through Access NE, ResCare, or Maximus. Requests are then sent to our field staff, officially titled as Resource Developers. Once a provider is directed to Resource Development, a referral packet containing an agreement form and necessary addendums will be sent to them.  Existing providers and vendors are encouraged to email with any questions concerning current agreements or claims.