What would you like to do?

What would you like to do?

What you need to know

What you need to know

​Main DHHS Switchboard: (402) 471-3121

Abortion Pill Reversal Hotline*: (877) 558-0333

*NE DHHS does not operate the hotline and is not affiliated with it. The information provided by it does not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the Department. The Department does not endorse or recommend medical providers.  

Abuse & Neglect​: (800) 652-1999

Suicide Prevention: 988

Nebraska Family Helpline: (888) 866-8660

Economic Assistance: (800) 383-4278

Medicaid Assistance: (855) 632-7633

Flooding Related

(800) 831-0550: The Nebraska Department of Agriculture (NDA) has established a hotline for agriculture-related donations such as hay and equipment.

211: The Heartland United Way 211 is a good source for resource information including shelter needs, cleanup, food, clothing, etc. If you encounter difficulty reaching them by dialing 211, please call (866) 813-1731.

(402) 817-1551: NEMA Joint Information Center has established a hotline currently staffed 24-hours-a-day to help people connect with needed resources. When possible, the call center is staffed with Spanish-speaking operators.

(800) 464-0258: The Nebraska Department of Agriculture has set up a hotline for farmers and producers who are feeling emotionally overwhelmed.

(833) 556-2476: Crisis Clean-Up Hotline can help Nebraskans needing help with property cleanup.

(888) 692-4943: The United States Chamber's Disaster Help Desk can provide guidance for business owners.

(402) 898-6050: Nebraskans who want to volunteer should call Salvation Army's volunteer hotline

911: If you have an emergency, dial 911.