Welcome to ACCESSNebraska
Traducir esta página al español
The Department of Health and Human Services administers and manages eligibility for Medicaid and Economic Assistance programs through ACCESSNebraska.
- Anyone can apply for benefits and handle their Medicaid and Economic Assistance needs on the ACCESSNebraska website from a computer anywhere, at any time. In addition customers can:
- Submit required documents, such as financial records;
- Update information and report changes in their household;
- Complete renewals and reviews; and
- View their current benefits through the website.
- ACCESSNebraska customer service staff is available:
- By telephone from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Friday for both Medicaid and Economic Assistance programs; and
- Through Automated Benefit Inquiry systems, available 24 hours a day.
- The Department of Health and Human Services has local offices available for in-person assistance. Most local offices have kiosks and telephones available for your use.
Call (855) 632-7633
Lincoln (402) 473-7000
Omaha (402) 595-1178
Call (800) 383-4278
Lincoln (402) 323-3900
Omaha (402) 595-1258