Children's Services Licensing

Residential Child-Caring Agency Licensing
Child Placing Agency Licensing

In Nebraska, anyone who provides foster care or adoption services to children and youth must be licensed. There are two types of Licenses:

Residential Child Caring Agency:  An organization which is incorporated for the purpose of providing care for children and youth in buildings maintained by the organization for that purpose.
Child Placing Agency:  An organization which is authorized for its articles of incorporation and by its license to place children in foster family or adoptive homes.   
Documents in PDF PDF format require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader,
which can be downloaded for free from Adobe Systems, Inc.
Good Life. Great Mission.