Local Agency Staff Updates
Local WIC clinic staff are critical to the successful delivery of services to Nebraska's families. This page provides news, updates, or events for local agency staff.
WIC Director Contact List - check here for an updates to the contact list.
2018 eWIC Roll-Out Calendar
2018 Important WIC Training - Mark your calendars!
- 1/16/18 - Vendor Manger Webinar (10-12 CT)
- 1/19/18 - New WIC Director Training Webinar #1 (1-3:00 CT)
- 1/30/18 - All Staff Webinar (10-12:00 CT)
- 2/13/18 - WIC Director Webinar (9-11 CT)
- 2/28/18 - All Staff Webinar (10-12:00 CT)
- 4/10/18 - Vendor Manager Webinar (1-3 CT)
- 5/31/18 - CPA Webinar (10-12:00 CT)
- 5/31/18 - Clerk Webinar (2-4 CT)
- 6/28/18 - All Staff Webinar (10-12:00 CT)
- 7/13/18 - Vendor Manager Webinar (9:30-11:30 CT)
- 7/31/18 - CPA Webinar (10-12)
- 7/31/18 - Clerk Webinar (1:30 - 3:30)
- Spring-Summer 2018 - Civil Rights Training (TBA)
- Summer 2018 - Ewic Training (TBA)
Other Continuing Education Opportunities:
- 2/19 to 2/23/18 - CLC Training, Lincoln NE
- 3/4 to 3/6/18 - NWA Leadership Conference, Washington DC
- 4/3/18 - Behavioral Health Conference
- 4/16 to 4/20/18 - CLC Training, Junction City, KS
- 4/19 to 4/20/18 - NE Academy Nutrition & Dietetics, Lincoln, NE
- 4/22 to 4/25/18 - NWA Annual Conference, Chicago, IL
- 4/23 to 4/27/18 - CLC Training, Gilette, WY
- 5/21 to 5/25/18 - CLC Training, Sioux City, IA
News & Updates
4/4/18 Position Openings: Training Center Coach
The Nebraska WIC Training Center is seeking to hire additional CPA & Clerk coaches to add to our coaching staff. If interested, please apply. Pease contact your WIC Director or Jackie Johnson (402-471-2781) for more details or questions.
12/20/17 WIC Food List
The Spanish Food List & Shopping Guide will be going to print soon. A copy may be accessed in the link below:
WIC Food List & Shopping Guides - English Version
WIC Food List & Shoppoing Guide - Spanish Version
2/27/17 Yogurt Packages were added to Journey
Model food packages with yogurt became available in Journey. The information on the choice of yogurt in the food package was discussed on the January 31st webinar.