Vital Records Partner Information
Regarding Dissolution Registrations

Subscribe Subscribe to this page

Dissolutions were required to be filed with the State of Nebraska beginning in 1909.  This page has been established to provide County Clerks and Tribal Court Administrators responsible for registering dissolution certificates access to the resources and information necessary to continue registering vital records in an accurate and timely manner.  Please SUBSCRIBE to this page to receive email updates when new information is added.   

User Documentation:

Additional Resources:

Contact Vital Records Help Desk:
Phone: 402.471.8275

Documents in PDF PDF format require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader

which can be downloaded for free from Adobe Systems, Inc.