Lab Homepage

Customer Service

Analyte/Price List

Lab Certification/ Agreement   Index


DW Testing for Home Loans

EPA Website

Requirements to enter Agreements with Laboratories to perform Drinking Water Analysis for Public Water Supply Systems

(At the present time Agreements are for Coliform Testing Only)

To be considered for a laboratory Agreement to perform Coliform testing for Public Water Supply Systems in Nebraska, you must provide the following as well as meet all Certification criteria and provide all the required documentation:

  1. A copy of the current Laboratory Certification Certificate from the Department, NELAP authority, or EPA, including the expiration date of the certificate.

  2. Proof of ability to submit the results in an electronic format acceptable to the DHHS Drinking Water Department.

  3. Sign an Agreement with the Department to follow the preset requirements set forth by the Nebraska Drinking Water Program.