Registered Environmental Health Specialists
Certification and Verification information can be obtained by checking the website at: www.dhhs.ne.gov/publichealth/Pages/lis_lisindex.aspx
To request either a certification or verification or your license to be sent to another Licensing & Regulatory Affairs/state licensing agency, send your request in writing along with the proper fee to the our office. Checks should be made payable to Licensure Unit, State of Nebraska.
- Fee - $25.00
- Certification includes:
- License number
- Issuance date
- Expiration date
- Whether the license was granted by examination, waiver, or reciprocity
- Examination information, if available
- Whether disciplinary action has been taken against the license. If so, the type(s) and date(s) of the action will be included.
- SEAL of the Nebraska Department of Health & Human Services
- Fee - $5.00
- Verification includes:
- License Number
- Expiration Date
- Department Staff Signature
A verification does not include the SEAL of the Nebraska Department of Health & Human Services nor information relating to discipline, school, or examination.
Professions and Occupations Home
Licensing & Regulatory Affairs Home
PDF format require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader