bullturk.gif (1392 bytes) Applications
bullturk.gif (1392 bytes) Board Information
bullturk.gif (1392 bytes) Certification/Verification
bullturk.gif (1392 bytes) Complaints
bullturk.gif (1392 bytes) Contact Us         
bullturk.gif (1392 bytes) Continuing Education
bullturk.gif (1392 bytes) Duplicates/Reissue
bullturk.gif (1392 bytes) Examination Requirements
bullturk.gif (1392 bytes) Fees
bullturk.gif (1392 bytes) License Lookup
bullturk.gif (1392 bytes) Listings and Labels
bullturk.gif (1392 bytes) Name and Address Change
bullturk.gif (1392 bytes) Reinstatement
bullturk.gif (1392 bytes) Renewal Information
bullturk.gif (1392 bytes) Requirements for Licensure
bullturk.gif (1392 bytes) Regulations

Athletic Training

To reinstate your license as an Athletic Trainer, you must submit:

An individual whose credential has expired, been placed on inactive status, voluntarily surrendered for an indefinite period of time, or suspended or limited for disciplinary reasons, may apply for reinstatement at any time.  The applicant must:
1. Submit a completed Application;
2. Obtain 25 hours of continuing education and hold a current CPR
    card; or
3. Hold current certification from the National Athletic Trainers
    Association Board of Certification (NATABOC);
4. The reinstatement fee of $35;
5. The renewal fee according to 172 NAC 2.
6. Proof of citizenship, lawful presence and/or immigration status
    such as a copy of:
           a.  A U.S. Passport ( unexpired or expired);
           b.  A birth certificate issued by a state, county, municipal  
                authority or outlying possession of the United State
                bearing an official seal;
           c.  An American Indian Card (I-872);
           d.  A Certificate of Naturalization (N-550 or N-570);
           e.  A Certificate of Citizenship (N-560 or N-561);
           f.   Certification of Report of Birth (DS-1350);
           g.  A Consular Report of Birth Abroad of a Citizen of the United
                States of America (FS-240);
           h.  Certification of Birth Abroad (FS-545 or DS-1350);
           i.   A United States Citizen Identification Card (I-197 or I-179);
           j.   A Northern Mariana Card (I-873);
           k.  A Green Card, otherwise known as a Permanent Resident
               Card (Form I-551), both the front and back of the card:
           l.  An unexpired foreign passport with an unexpired
               Temporary I-551 stamp bearing the same name as the
           m. A document showing an Alien Registration Number (“A-
               1”).  An Employment Authorization Card/Document is not
               acceptable; or
           n. A Form I-94 (Arrival-Departure Record).


crl divider

Professions and Occupations Home

Licensing & Regulatory Affairs Home

Documents in PDF PDF format require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader
which can be downloaded for free from Adobe Systems, Inc.