Certified Nurse Midwife
To arrange for verification of your Nebraska license to be provided to another State Board of Nursing, please go to www.nursys.com.
If you need to arrange for verification of your license to be provided to a foreign country or to an agency other than a State Board of Nursing please submit your written request along with the appropriate fee to the Nebraska State Board of Nursing.
Please mail the certification/verification request to:
NE DHHS Licensure Unit
PO Box 94986
Lincoln, NE 68509-4986
Please make all checks/money orders payable to: DHHS, Licensure Unit
Please call (402) 471-4376 if you have further questions.
- Fee - $25.00
- Certification includes:
- License Type
- License number
- Issuance date
- Expiration date
- Whether the license was granted by examination, waiver, or reciprocity
- When requested, the grades acquired by the subject for issuance of a license
- Whether disciplinary action has been taken against the license. If so, the type(s) and date(s) of the action will be included.
- SEAL of the Nebraska Department of Health & Human Services
- Fee - $5.00
- Verification includes:
- License Type
- License Number
- License Status
- Expiration Date
- Compact Privileges
- Department Staff Signature
A verification does not include the SEAL of the Nebraska Department of Health & Human Services nor information relating to discipline, school, or examination.
This information can also be obtained by checking the website at: www.dhhs.ne.gov/lis/lisindex.htm
Professions and Occupations Home
Licensure Unit Home
Documents in PDF format require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader which can be downloaded for free from Adobe Systems, Inc.