Paid Dining Assistant
A person may act as a paid dining assistant in a nursing home only if s/he:
- Is at least 16 years of age;
- Is able to speak and understand English or a language understood by the nursing home resident being fed;
- Has successfully completed a state approved course of training for paid dining assistants;
- Has no adverse finding on the Nurse Aide Registry or the Adult Protective Services Registry; and
- Has no adverse finding on the Child Central Registry if the nursing home has at any one time more than one resident under the age of 19 years.
Professions and Occupations Home
Licensure Unit Home
Documents in PDF format require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader which can be downloaded for free from Adobe Systems, Inc.