ball green Paid Dining Assistant
ball green Applications
ball green Contact Us
ball green Fees
ball green Name/Address Changes
ball green Nursing Home Requirements
ball green Qualifications
ball green Registry
ball green Requirements
ball green Regulations and Statutes

Paid Dining Assistant
Name and Address Change

To request an address change, you may fill out the pdficon.gif (134 bytes) address change form or contact Nancy Stava at (402) 471-0537 or email at  Be sure to include your name and date of birth if you mail, fax, or email your address change.

In order to change your name, you must mail or fax the pdficon.gif (134 bytes) name change form or a written request with your signature notarized along with a copy of the marriage certificate, divorce decree, or other court record verifying your name change. Be sure to include your social security number on the document you submit.

crl divider

Professions and Occupations Home 

Licensure Unit Home

Documents in PDF PDF format require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader which can be downloaded for free from Adobe Systems, Inc.