ball green Paid Dining Assistant
ball green Applications
ball green Contact Us
ball green Fees
ball green Name/Address Changes
ball green Nursing Home Requirements
ball green Qualifications
ball green Registry
ball green Requirements
ball green Regulations and Statutes

Paid Dining Assistant
Accessing the Registry

The Paid Dining Assistant Registry document contains the name, identification number and course/competency evaluation date. You may also call the Licensure Unit at (402) 471-4364 or fax your requests to (402) 471-1066.

crl divider

Professions and Occupations Home

Licensure Unit Home

Documents in PDF PDF format require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader which can be downloaded for free from Adobe Systems, Inc.