blueball.gif (409 bytes) Substance Abuse Treatment Centers Page
blueball.gif (409 bytes) Accreditation
blueball.gif (409 bytes) Applications
blueball.gif (409 bytes) Change Notification
blueball.gif (409 bytes) Complaints
blueball.gif (409 bytes) Contact Information
   Contact Us
   Other Contacts
blueball.gif (409 bytes) Disciplinary Actions
blueball.gif (409 bytes) Duplicates/Reissue
blueball.gif (409 bytes) Fees
blueball.gif (409 bytes) Inspections
blueball.gif (409 bytes) License Requirements
blueball.gif (409 bytes) License Lookup
blueball.gif (409 bytes) Listings and Labels
blueball.gif (409 bytes) Regulations
blueball.gif (409 bytes) Rosters for Health Care Facilities/Services

Substance Abuse Treatment Centers
Change Notification


You must notify the Department in writing within 5 working days when a facility is sold, leased discontinued or moved to a new location.


If the facility has an increase in beds, it must notify the Department at least 30 working days prior to the date it wishes to increase the number of beds for which the facility was licensed.

The licensee must not put into use more beds than the total number of beds for which the facility is licensed. Changes in the use and location of such beds may occur at any time without prior Departmental approval for licensure purposes. A licensee must not locate more clients in a sleeping room or bedroom than the capacity for which the room was originally approved.


You must notify the Department in writing within 5 working days when a when a vacancy in the administrator position occurs including who will be responsible for the position duties until another administrator is appointed.

Notify the Department in writing within 5 working days when the vacancy is filled; include the effective date and name of the person appointed.

New Construction:

If new construction is planned, submit construction plans prior to construction for Department approval. The Department may accept certification from an architect or engineer in lieu of Department review.

crl divider

Professions and Occupations Home

Licensure Unit Home

Documents in PDF PDF format require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader
which can be downloaded for free from Adobe Systems, Inc.