baby blue ball Health Clinics Home Page
baby blue ball Applications/Licensure Requirements
baby blue ball Change Notification
baby blue ball Complaints - How to file
baby blue ball Contact Information
    Contact Us
    Other Contacts
baby blue ball Disciplinary Actions
baby blue ball Duplicate License
baby blue ball Fees
baby blue ball Food Service Code Book
baby blue ball Information Regarding
ASC Mandatory
baby blue ball Inspections
baby blue ball Labels and Listings
baby blue ball Medicare/Medicaid Certification
baby blue ball Regulations
baby blue ball Rosters of Health Care Facilities and Services

Health Clinics
Complaints - How to file

The Department investigates complaints regarding Health Clinics. To register complaints, contact the Licensure Unit, Health Care Facilities and Services Complaints.

Written complaints may be submitted to:

Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services
Division of Public Health
Licensure Unit
Acute Care Facilities
301 Centennial Mall South, 3 rd Floor
P O Box 94986
Lincoln, NE 68509-4986
Fax: (402) 471-1679
web site:

Due to their confidential nature, complaint allegations should not be sent via e-mail.

crl divider

Facilities and Services Home

Licensure Unit Home

Documents in PDF PDF format require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader
which can be downloaded for free from Adobe Systems, Inc.