blueball.gif (409 bytes) Intermediate Care Facilities for Persons with Developmental Disabilities (ICF/DD) Home Page
blueball.gif (409 bytes) Change Notification
blueball.gif (409 bytes) Complaints - How to File
blueball.gif (409 bytes)
blueball.gif (409 bytes) Disciplinary Actions
blueball.gif (409 bytes) Duplicate License
blueball.gif (409 bytes) Fees
blueball.gif (409 bytes) Food Service Code Book
blueball.gif (409 bytes) Listings and Labels
blueball.gif (409 bytes) Medicaid Certification
blueball.gif (409 bytes) Regulations
blueball.gif (409 bytes) Rosters for Health Care Facilities/Services

Intermediate Care Facilities for Persons with Developmental Disabilities
Complaints - How to File

The Department investigates complaints regarding Intermediate Care Facilities for Persons with Developmental Disabilities. To register complaints, contact the Licensure Unit, Health Care Facility and Services Complaints.

Written complaints may be submitted to:

Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services
Division of Public Health
Licensure Unit
Health Care Facility and Services Complaints

301 Centennial Mall South, 3 rd Floor

P O Box 94986
Lincoln, NE 68509-4986
Fax: (402) 471-1679

Due to their confidential nature, complaint allegations should not be sent via e-mail.

crl divider

Facilities and Services Home

Licensure Unit Home

Documents in PDF PDF format require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader
which can be downloaded for free from Adobe Systems, Inc.