gold ball Home Health Agency Home Page
gold ball Applications
gold ball Change Notification
gold ball Complaints
gold ball Contact Us
gold ball Disciplinary Actions
gold ball Duplicate License
gold ball Fees
gold ball Initial License
gold ball Labels and Listings
gold ball License Requirements
gold ball Medicare/Medicaid Certification
gold ball Renewal Licensure
gold ball Regulations
gold ball Rosters for Health Care Facilities/Services

Home Health Agency
Change Notification

You must notify the Department in writing within 10 days before a service is sold, leased, discontinued, or has a change in location.  PDF File175 Nebraska Administrative Code (NAC) 14, Sections 004.04 and 004.06

A new license is required when a change of ownership or location occurs, refer to initial license process.

If participating in the Medicare/Medicaid Program, please contact persons listed under the Medicare/Medicaid section.

Change of Administrator

Notify the Department in writing within 5 working days when a vacancy in the administrator position occurs including who will be responsible for the position duties until another administrator is appointed.

Notify the Department in writing within 5 working days when the vacancy of the administrator position is filled including the effective date and name of the person appointed.

crl divider

Facilities and Services Home

Licensure Unit Home

Documents in PDF PDF format require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader
which can be downloaded for free from Adobe Systems, Inc.