DHHS Licensure Unit
   Professions & Occupations Children's Services Facilities, Services, & Establishments

     Online Services

      Change of Address - Person

      (This form cannot be used for a
       change of address for a business.)


      File a Complaint - Professions

      File a Complaint - Facility or Service

      Licensee Assistance Program - 
           Alcohol or Substance Abuse

      License Lookup, Lists, Labels

      License Renewal

      Medicaid Provider Enrollment

     Name Change and/or Reissuance
     (This form cannot be used for a business.)





   Board Information

   Agendas & Minutes

   Archived Minutes

  Board Member List

   Board Member FAQs

   Board Vacancies

  New Board Member Forms NEW!

   Board of Health



  Statutes & Regulations

  Statutes - Professions
  Statutes - Facilities

  Regulations - Professions
  Regulations - Facilities

 Contact Us
Take Our Survey