Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Cannot retrieve the URL specified in the Content Link property. For more assistance, contact your site administrator.

Genetic Counselors
Name and Address Changes
To request an address change, you can contact the Office of Medical and Specialized Health at (402) 471-2118 or E-Mail at   If you wish to change your name on your Licensure Unit record, you must mail a pdf icon written request with your signature notarized along with a copy of the legal document verifying name change to:
Licensure Unit
PO Box 94986
Lincoln NE 68509-4986
Documents in  PDF format require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader
which can be downloaded for free from Adobe Systems, Inc.
Good Life. Great Mission.