Emergency Medical Services
Emergency Medical Technicians expire on December 31 of every odd numbered year.
The following licenses expire on December 31 of every even numbered year:
• Emergency Medical Responders
• Advanced Emergency Medical Technicians
• Emergency Medical Technician – Intermediates
• Emergency Medical Service Instructors
• Basic and Advanced Emergency Medical Services
A renewal notice will be mailed out to all providers and services at least 30 days prior to the expiration of their license. A current address is required to be on record with the Department according to 172 NAC 11-004.08 and 172 NAC 12-007.04, and 172 NAC 13-013.07.
Please check this page during the renewal period for additional information.