Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Emergency Medical Services

Name and Address Changes
To request an address change, you may contact any staff member at (402) 471-2299, submit an pdf icon Address Change Request to our office, or submit a request via e-mail to
To request a name change, you must submit an pdf icon Affidavit of Name Change with your notarized signature and a copy of the legal document verifying your name change to:
Department of Health and Human Services
Division of Public Health – Licensure Unit
PO Box 94986
Lincoln NE  68509-4986
Documents in PDF PDF format require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader
which can be downloaded for free from Adobe Systems, Inc.