Transitional Child Care

If you receive Aid to Dependent Children assistance and your income increases because you start a job or your earnings at your present job increase, you may be eligible for up to 24 months of Child Care Subsidy. Your gross income (before taxes, insurance, and any other deductions are taken) must be below the following monthly income limits:

Family Size

2 3 4 5 6 7 8+

Maximum Gross Monthly Income

$2,391 $3,011 $3,631 $4,250 $4,870 $5,490 $6,110


Child Care Page

Children's Services Page