WIC Vendor Retailers
Vendor retailers are important partners in delivering the Nebraska WIC program. Use this site to find announcements, updates, training resources and more.
News & Announcements
The new contract period began October 1, 2015 and goes through September 30, 2017. Some recent changes to keep in mind are:
- All types of fresh potatoes are now WIC approved.
- Evaporated milk has been added to certain food packages and is now required in retailers' minimum inventory.
- Retailers should give the WIC shopper their receipt at the time of purchase.
- Retailers should deposit all WIC checks. Do not send check to WIC for review prior to deposit.
- When Retailers receive checks that are stamped "Over $ Max, ACH may Apply" they are for the stores accounting record. Do not send to WIC agency.
- There are new dollar values for Fruit & Vegetable checks: $4.00, $11.00, $16.50
- If you need shelf labels, a window decal, or WIC Approved Food Cards, please contact your local vendor manager (contact information under Contact Us section).
- Price lists will be submitted January 2016.
- The Nebraska WIC Program has a new rebate contract with our current formula contractor, Mead Johnson. All contract formulas will remain the same.
- You will find pricing information on the WIC website for Special & Medical Formulas under Vendor Resources.