Nebraska Medicaid Program
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
HTTP/S Connectivity Information and Downtime Notifications
Scheduled Downtime for HTTP/S Connectivity
4/24/2018, 6:00-6:30 a.m. CST- Routine maintenance
4/28/2018, 7:00-11:00 a.m. CST- Routine maintenance
Unexpected/emergency downtime notifications will be sent via Trading Partner Alert. All Trading Partner Alerts will be e-mailed from the EDI Help Desk to the Trading Partner’s primary contact.
Nebraska Medicaid is pleased to announce that it has received a CAQH CORE® health plan certification seal and exchanges electronic administrative data in compliance with the CORE rules.
CAQH CORE®, the CORE-certification/Endorser Seals and logo are registered trademarks of CAQH® Copyright 2010, Council For Affordable Quality Healthcare®. All rights reserved.
Nebraska Medicaid offers real-time and batch processing for both 270/271 Eligibility Status and 276/277 Health Claim Status transactions, as well as batch processing of the 835 Health Care Claim Payment/Remittance Advice transaction via HTTP/S connectivity.
- Real-time responses for individual requests are compliant with CORE Rules 155 & 156.
- Trading Partners will have the option to submit the 270/271 and/or 276/277 batch transaction(s) through HTTPS, as well as the current SFTP connectivity methods.
- There will be no change required for current SFTP processing of transactions due to the transaction being offered via HTTP/S.
- Proprietary reports such as the Refund Report will not be available via HTTP/S. When requesting HTTP/S connectivity for the 835 transaction, Trading Partners will be (or will remain) enrolled for the 835 via SFTP in order to access the necessary proprietary reports.
- Nebraska Medicaid will continue to support Internet Access for Providers to Medicaid Claim Status Inquiry (MCCS) and Medicaid Client Eligibility Verification (RFS6). This service allows providers immediate access to claim status and client eligibility information. For more information, see http://dhhs.ne.gov/medicaid/Pages/med_internetaccess.aspx.
Information Regarding HTTP/S Connectivity: