Welcome to the Division of Developmental Disabilities. If you are someone with a developmental disability, this is for you! If you are a family member, guardian or service provider, this site is for you as well. Use the audience links above to find information specific to your needs.
The Division of Developmental Disabilities administers publicly-funded community-based disability services. The Division also operates several sites providing services for individuals with developmental disabilities (DD).
Among the Division’s responsibilities are:
- Determining eligibility for DD services
- Providing service coordination for eligible individuals
- Certifying specialized provider agencies
- Regulating and paying providers of community-based developmental disabilities services
- Providing training and technical assistance
- Investigating complaints
- Publishing the Sower newsletter