Welcome to the Division of Developmental Disabilities. If you are someone with a developmental disability, this is for you! If you are a family member, guardian or service provider, this site is for you as well.
The Division of Developmental Disabilities administers publicly-funded community-based disability services. The Division also operates several sites providing services for individuals with developmental disabilities (DD).
Among the Division’s responsibilities are:
- Determining eligibility for DD services
- Providing service coordination for eligible individuals
- Certifying specialized provider agencies
- Regulating and paying providers of community-based developmental disabilities services
- Providing training and technical assistance
- Investigating complaints
- Publishing the Sower newsletter