Welcome to the Division of Developmental Disabilities. If you are someone with a developmental disability, this is for you! If you are a family member, guardian or service provider, this site is for you as well. Use the audience links above to find information specific to your needs.
The Division of Developmental Disabilities administers publicly-funded community-based disability services. The Division also operates several sites providing services for individuals with developmental disabilities (DD).
Among the Division’s responsibilities are:
- Determining eligibility for DD services
- Providing service coordination for eligible individuals
- Determining eligibility for DD Medicaid Waiver services
- Regulating and paying providers of community-based developmental disabilities services
- Providing training and technical assistance
- Investigating complaints
HCBS Transition Plan
In order to rewrite the DD Medicaid Waivers, the Division of Developmental Disabilities has workgroups to address a variety of topics. Workgroups are open to the public. Click below for information and how to join:
“Let’s Talk” Town Hall PowerPoints
2015 Waiver Renewal Drafts