Child Support Enforcement

Non-custodial Parent
     Make a Payment

All Child support payments must be made to the Nebraska Child Support Payment Center (NCSPC). If you have an open child support case and are employed, court-ordered support payments must be made by income withholding per Nebraska law.

If you do not have an open child support case, and are not subject to income withholding requirements, below are payment options and location information.

Payment options made in person: 
  • Check;
  • Cash, Money Order or Cashier's Check;
  • Credit Card (2.49% surcharge); and 
  • Debit Card (no charge).

421 S. 9th St, Suite 137
Lincoln, NE 68508 

Payment options made by mail:  

  • Check, Money Order or Cashier's Check

P.O. Box 82600
Lincoln, NE 68501-2600 

Payment options using the NCSPC website:   

  • Debit and Web;
  • Credit and Web;
  • PayNearMe ($1.99 fee);
  • PayPal (2.49% convenience fee);
  • Credit Card (2.49% surcharge fee); and 
  • Debit Card (no charge).
Good Life. Great Mission.