Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Child Support Enforcement

Non-Custodial Parent
     Frequently Asked Questions

expand Question : How and where do I make my child support payment? ‎(1)
expand Question : How are my payments distributed? ‎(1)
expand Question : How can I modify my order? ‎(1)
expand Question : How can I request genetic testing?  ‎(1)
expand Question : How do I contact my child support caseworker?  ‎(1)
expand Question : How soon must employers send the child support payment that was withheld from my paycheck? ‎(1)
expand Question : I have a summer abatement. What do I do?  ‎(1)
expand Question : Is there a maximum amount of money that may be withheld from my paycheck? ‎(1)
expand Question : What about custody and visitation issues? ‎(1)
expand Question : What if I miss a payment? ‎(1)
expand Question : What is a billing statement? ‎(1)
expand Question : What is the age of emancipation in Nebraska? ‎(1)
For more information, contact:
Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services
Child Support Enforcement
P.O. Box 94728
Lincoln, NE 68509-4728
Phone: (402) 441-8715
1-877-631-9973 (toll-free)

Documents in PDF PDF format require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader which can be downloaded for free from Adobe Systems, Inc.