Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Child Support Enforcement

Non-Custodial Parent
     Billing Statements

A Billing Statement informs you of your:

  • Monthly Support Obligation (MSO); and
  • How much you owe in past due support (arrears).

If you have money taken from your paycheck or from unemployment benefits, you will not receive a monthly billing statement unless you request to receive one.
To receive your billing statement via email or paper, please contact the Nebraska Child Support Payment Center at 1-877-631-9973, Option 3, or log onto their website.

You can view and print up to 12 months of prior billing statements on the Nebraska Child Support Payment Center’s website after you have received a login ID and password.
To print blank billing coupons, click below:

For more information, contact:
Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services
Child Support Enforcement
P.O. Box 94728
Lincoln, NE 68509-4728
Phone: (402) 441-8715
1-877-631-9973 (toll-free)

Documents in PDF PDF format require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader which can be downloaded for free from Adobe Systems, Inc.