Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Frequently Asked Questions

expand Question : How and Where do I make a Child Support Payment? ‎(1)
expand Question : How are payments distributed?  ‎(1)
expand Question : How do I contact my caseworker? ‎(1)
expand Question : Is there a maximum amount of money that can withheld from a non-custodial parents paycheck? ‎(1)
expand Question : What about custody and visitation issues? ‎(1)
expand Question : What is a Billing Statement? ‎(1)
expand Question : What is the age of emancipation in Nebraska? ‎(1)
For more information, contact:
Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services
Child Support Enforcement
P.O. Box 94728
Lincoln, NE 68509-4728
Phone: (402) 441-8715
1-877-631-9973 (toll-free)

Documents in PDF PDF format require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader which can be downloaded for free from Adobe Systems, Inc.