Nebraska Customer Service Center
The Voice Response Unit was developed for customer service regarding your child support case. The Voice Response Unit is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will be asked to identify the county code. If you have a court case, the county code is where the court case was obtained. If you do not have a court case, you will need to use the county code of the county you are calling from. For example: county code 1 is Douglas County, 2 is Lancaster County, and 59 is Sarpy County.
The system will provide payment information, which includes last payment amount, last payment date, disbursement date, and balance due amount, including interest for every judgment ordered. If the information you are seeking is not provided, you can press one of the options listed below. Options 2, 3, and 0 will get you to a Customer Service Representative to answer the questions listed below in each option.
Option 1: Payment Information available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
You must have a Nebraska Court Order number to use this option. If you do not have a Nebraska Court Order number, you will need to press option 2.
- Payment information; and
- Current balance.
Option 2: Questions Regarding Child Support Case
- Case status;
- Review and modification;
- Intergovernmental cases (out-of-state court orders);
- Enforcement actions – income withholding, credit reporting, etc.;
- License suspension;
- Payment history requests;
- Address/name/employment changes.
Option 3: Questions Regarding Payments/Employers
- Direct deposit or auto withdrawal, electronic payment card (EPC), credit card user ID;
- Website or online payments;
- Requests for user ID’s and passwords for website;
- Lost, stolen, or damaged checks;
- Payments received and/or disbursed; and
- Billing statements.
Option 4: General Information
- General information regarding child support;
- Enforcement offices, hours of operation and locations;
- Offices that are listed include:
- Nebraska Child Support Payment Center
- Nebraska Customer Service Call Center
- Child Support Enforcement Offices; and
- Clerk of the District Court Offices.
Option 5: Another IV-D Agency
- Information provided to other State Child Support Enforcement agencies.
Option 9: End Call
Customer Service Hours of Operation
7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Nebraska Payment Center Website Functions
Change bank information;
Directions on how to set up Direct Deposit and Auto-withdrawal;
Make a payment;
History of payments (requires login ID and password);
Request credit card user ID; and
Billing statement delivery method.