Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

‚ÄčChild Support Enforcement

Clerk of the District Court

Effective May 31, 2012, sections 466(a)(1), (a)(8) and 466(b)(6) of the Social Security Act require the use of the Income Withholding for Support (IWO) form in all cases in which a court has ordered a parent to pay support.

Private attorneys and courts authorized under state law to issue IWOs must use the federally approved IWO form. People who represent themselves without an attorney must also use this form.

For more information on Income Withholdings:

Custodial Parents:
Custodial parents may receive their child support payments via Direct Deposit or on a ReliaCard.

directdepositform.pdfDirect Deposit FormReliaCardEnrollment.pdfReliaCard Enrollment

Support Payments must be made to the Nebraska Child Support Payment Center (NCSPC).

Non-Custodial Parents:
Non-custodial parents can sign up to have money taken automatically taken from their bank account on a regular basis.
          Mail payments to:
          P.O. Box 82600
          Lincoln, NE 68501-2600
          To make a payment in person:
          233 S. 10th St.
          Lincoln, NE 68508
For more information, contact:
Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services
Child Support Enforcement
P.O. Box 94728
Lincoln, NE 68509-4728
Phone: (402) 441-8715
1-877-631-9973 (toll-free)

Documents in PDF PDF format require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader which can be downloaded for free from Adobe Systems, Inc.