Child Support Enforcement
Child Support Enforcement (CSE) is a family-first program intended to ensure families self-sufficiency. The program goals are to ensure that children have the financial and medical support of both their parents; to foster responsible behavior towards children and to emphasize that children need both parents involved in their lives.  
What Services Does Child Support Enforcement Provide?
  • Locating parents;
  • Establishing paternity;
  • Establishing and modifying child or medical support orders; and 
  • Enforcing child, spousal and medical support orders.

Who can apply for Child Support Services? 

  • Custodial parent;       
  • Non-custodial parent;
  • Legal guardian; and 
  • Child.

If you are a custodial parent and are receiving assistance under the Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF) program (which replaced the Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC) program) or Foster Care program, you automatically receive Child Support Enforcement services.

If you are not receiving any state or federal assistance and want to receive Child Support services, you will need to complete an application.
To Apply for Child Support Services:
Complete the Child Support Application, or
Contact the Nebraska Child Support Customer Service Center at
1-877-631-9973, Option 2, to request a paper application.
Good Life. Great Mission.