Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Child Support Enforcement

Custodial Parent
     Frequently Asked Questions

expand Question : Can you collect my child support even if the other parent lives in another state? ‎(1)
expand Question : How can I get my child support amount changed? ‎(1)
expand Question : How do I contact my child support worker? ‎(1)
expand Question : How do I open a child support case? ‎(1)
expand Question : Is there any charge for child support services? ‎(1)
expand Question : What about custody and visitation issues? ‎(1)
expand Question : What happens if the non-custodial parent owes child support to another custodial parent? ‎(1)
For more information, contact:
Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services
Child Support Enforcement
P.O. Box 94728
Lincoln, NE 68509-4728
Phone: (402) 441-8715
1-877-631-9973 (toll-free)

Documents in PDF PDF format require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader which can be downloaded for free from Adobe Systems, Inc.