Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

‚ÄčChild Support Enforcement

Custodial Parent
     Apply for Services

The Child Support Enforcement (CSE) Program helps children receive the  financial support they deserve. Child support is an amount of money that  parents pay on behalf of their children. The amount of child support is ordered by the court.

CSE provides the following services:

  • locating parents;
  • establishing paternity;
  • establishing and modifying child or medical support orders; and
  • enforcing child, spousal and medical support orders

If you are currently receiving assistance under the Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF) program (which replaced the Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC) program) or Foster Care program, you automatically receive Child Support Enforcement services. If you are not receiving any state or federal assistance, you will need to complete an application requesting CSE services.

To Apply for Child Support Services:
Complete the Child Support Application, or
Contact the Nebraska Child Support Customer Service Center at
1-877-631-9973, Option 2, to request a paper application.
For more information, contact:
Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services
Child Support Enforcement
P.O. Box 94728
Lincoln, NE 68509-4728
Phone: (402) 441-8715
1-877-631-9973 (toll-free)

Documents in PDF PDF format require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader which can be downloaded for free from Adobe Systems, Inc.