B2I Logo and Home Page Link
Get started

Get Started  APPLY TODAY!

To enroll in the Bridge to Independence program, you need to read and sign a Voluntary Services and Support agreement with DHHS, letting us know that you agree to all the responsibilities of the program.
If you’re still in foster care
Your case manager should have already talked to you about the program. You’ll work with your case manager to get signed up for the program before you age out.
If you’ve already aged out but aren’t yet 21
You can still enroll in the program and start receiving benefits. Contact us via email at dhhs.b2i@nebraska.gov. You can also fill out and submit the Fillable Enrollment Form, and someone will get in touch with you to discuss program enrollment.

Form Instructions - Complete the Fillable Enrollment Form.  Save it to your hard drive and then email it as an attachment to: dhhs.sp.b2i@nebraska.gov

Learn about Eligibility for Extension of Subsidy for kin-gap or state funded guardianship and adoptions.

Documents in PDF PDF format require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader,
which can be downloaded for free from
Adobe Systems, Inc.
Good Life. Great Mission.