Request an Economic Assistance dedicated worker:
- Call any of the ACCESSNebraska - Economic Assistance phone numbers or in person at a local office.
- A worker will discuss the request with the client in order to understand the client’s needs and to inform the client of other options they may not be aware of (i.e. interview may be done immediately, an assigned worker is given at time of application if interview is needed, if interview not needed, any worker can assist client when in universal caseload, etc…).
- If the client still requests a dedicated worker, the client will be assisted further by a supervisor so a dedicated worker can be assigned to them.
The process to request an Economic Assistance face to face interview is as follows:
- The client should contact ACCESSNebraska - Economic Assistance by calling any of the phone numbers or going into a local office.
- The worker receiving the request from a client will determine the service area the client wishes to have the in-person appointment.
- If client is calling for the appointment, an email will be sent to the contact person listed for the appropriate service area. The email will include the name of the client, telephone number, best time to call, programs applying for and if interpreter is needed.
- The client will be informed that they will receive contact notifying them of the scheduled interview time.
- If a client does not want a call back, they will be transferred to the contact person in the appropriate service area immediately.
- If the client goes to a local office to request a face to face interview, one will be done while the client is there or a time will be scheduled for the interview to take place.