Newsroom > Reports and Statistics
The Nebraska Health & Human Services System maintains comprehensive records about many aspects of Nebraskan's health.
- Annual Reports and Data published by the Nebraska Health & Human Services System.
- Statutorily Required Reports submitted to the clerk of the Nebraska Legislature, the Health and Human Services committee of the Nebraska Legislature, and the Governor of the state among others.
- Statistical Profiles include demographic data, social indicators data, health status data, maternal and child health data, risk factor prevalence data, environmental data, and service/service utilization data for Nebraska counties, DHHS Service Areas, congressional districts, and Nebraska's health departments.
- Disciplinary Actions against health care professionals and child care providers - including voluntary surrenders of licenses, maintained by the Department of Regulation and Licensure.
- Sexually Transmitted Disease data maintained by the Department of Regulation and Licensure.
- The Office of Vital Records is the legal repository of birth certificates, death certificates, marriage licenses, and divorce records in the state.
- Vital Statistics are maintained regarding birth, death, marriage and divorce.
- More reports and statistics.