Newsroom > DHHS News Release
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 4, 2010
Marla Augustine, Communications and Legislative Services, (402) 471-4047 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Child Care Licenses Revoked
Lincoln—The Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services revoked the licenses of the following child care providers in January and February:
- Angela Schaecher, 412 E. Londonderry Drive, O’Neill
- Debra McDavid, 6317 N. 68th Street, Omaha
- Latreia Miller, 2743 S. 50th Street, Omaha (failure to pay fee)
- Jamie Smit, 203 South 12th Street, Wymore
- Heather North, 1022 Bert Murphy Blvd., Bellevue (failure to pay)
Individuals whose licenses to provide child care are revoked, other than for failure to pay a fee, may not operate a child care program for any children and they are not eligible to reapply for a child care license for a period of two years.
- 30 -
Note: Call Marla Augustine, (402) 471-4047, to be faxed copies of the documents. Some information in certain documents may be redacted because it is confidential by statute.