Newsroom > DHHS News Release
September 24, 2008
Media Advisory – News Conference Tomorrow
What: To clarify information about LB 157 (Safe Haven law), its usage to date, and to provide information about alternatives for families who may be struggling with parenting issues.
When: Thursday, September 25, 2008 at 10:00 a.m.
Call 1-877-229-1563 (Code 09250852#) by 9:55 a.m. CST to participate by phone.
Where: 3 rd Floor, Nebraska State Office Building
301 Centennial Mall, South
Reporters must get a visitor’s badge from the receptionist on 3 rd Floor
- Todd Landry, Director, Division of Children and Family Services
- James R. Blue, President and CEO, Cedars, Lincoln
- Father Steve Boes, National Executive Director of Father Flannagan’s Boys Home in Boys Town, NE
- Dr. Dan Daly, Vice President for Youth Care of Father Flannagan’s Boys Home in Boys Town, NE
- Lisa Blunt, LMHP, Child Saving Institute, Omaha
- Jamie Moore, Vice President of Volunteer and Resources Division, United Way of the Midlands, Omaha
Contacts: Jeanne Atkinson at (402) 471-8287 or Kathie Osterman at (402) 471-9313