Commitment to Stakeholders
The Nebraska Health and Human Services System is committed to working with all stakeholders in the HIPAA compliance efforts. These include:
- High levels of privacy protection.
- Dedicated staff to jointly develop solutions.
- Technical capability to develop Security and Safeguards practices.
- Organized efforts in staffing, decision making, and documentation.
- Executive-level commitment to reach HIPAA compliance.
We identify the stakeholders to be:
- Business Associates,
- Private-Sector managed care companies,
- Other states,
- US Federal government and its Regulation agencies (including CMS, OCR),
- HHSS employees.