The ICC-Claims Processing unit is located within the Department of Health and Human Service (DHHS) Financial Services. Staff members assist providers by:
- Establishing electronic payments for NFOCUS clients and providers.
ReliaCard ® Visa ® Prepaid debit card, (Available as a payment method for individual NFOCUS service providers using a Social Security Number as their Tax ID Number and cash grant recipients.)
Direct Deposit Direct Deposit Q&A
Companies using a Federal ID: Complete Form FA-84 to apply for Direct Deposit.
Individuals: Complete Form FA-100 (in English or Spanish) to apply for Direct Deposit or a ReliaCard.
- Supporting Agency staff and external partners in processing completed claim forms for payment.
- Processing liens and levies on payments issued to NFOCUS providers.
- Issuing annual tax documents to child care, transportation, personal care and other types of authorized NFOCUS providers.
- Issuing electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) cards to SNAP households.
- Responding to calls placed to the DHHS EBT Customer Service line.
- Responding to inquiries received by DHHS from SNAP recipients paying back benefit overpayments.
- Reviewing Child Care Program paid claims for overpayments.
- Checking forms W-4 and W-9 for NFOCUS providers for accuracy with the Internal Revenue.
Adoption Subsidies & Guardianship and Foster Care deposits are made to bank accounts on the 4th business day of month.
Checks to recipients of Adoption Subsidies & Guardianship and Foster Care payments are mailed on the 3rd business day of month.
Financial Services Page
Documents in PDF format require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader
which can be downloaded for free from Adobe Systems, Inc.