Peer Support - I Hold a CPSWS Certificate

Consumer Advocacy
Behavioral Health

What would you like to do?

What you need to know

If you currently hold a State of Nebraska issued CPSWS Certificate, you do not need to do any additional training or testing at this time and can continue to work as a peer support specialist.  Upon release of the regulations, you will be given additional instructions on pursuing the CPSS Certification.

If you have any questions regarding the process, please email your questions to, or call the OCA at (402) 471-7736.