Newsroom > Media Resources
Welcome to the source for all the information journalists need to cover the Department of Health and Human Services. You are only a click away from logos, news releases, information on leadership, contact information and much, much more.
The official name is Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services. Other acceptable names include:
- Dept. of Health and Human Services
- the Department
The preferred brand logos are the blue and gold version. These are the strongest visual representations of the brand and should be used whenever possible.
Special situations may warrant the need for a one-color logo. In such situations, two single-color versions are available. The two options available are black or white and should be used only when necessary.
Download the appropriate version below (Right-click and select Save Target As). Files are uncompressed. EPS files are for Vector/Illustrator usage only and will download as a Postscript file. By downloading any of the following logos, you agree to maintain the integrity of each and follow the rules listed.
- Give plenty of space around the logo. White space is good!
- Scale the logo proportionally. Hold the shift key down when resizing.
- Use the logo smaller than 1” wide. Any smaller and it’s unreadable.
- Please don’t add unnecessary effects like drop shadows, glow effects, etc.
Appropriate Use of the Logo:
- The DHHS logo may be used on informational materials describing DHHS and DHHS-supported programs and in connection with approved activities.
Inappropriate Use of the Logo:
The DHHS logo may not be used in any of the following ways:
- Attempting to influence legislation.
- Engaing in partisan political activities, or other activities designed to influence the outcome of an election to any
The Department of Health and Human Services’ primary colors are Blue (Pantone 7707) and Yellow (Pantone 1225). The other colors in the color palette can be used as accents.
Three fonts are recommended for use as part of the brand initiative:
The Department has social media pages on the following platforms:
To tag us on social media, please use #NEDHHS.
Documents in PDF format require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader
which can be downloaded for free from Adobe Systems, Inc.